Thursday, August 1, 2019

Fredericia to Assens Day 21, 34.5 km Easy touring

I said goodbye to Susan last  night. She was gone when I got up. I had breakfast with Paul-Eric. I decided to try their chocolate wafers on bread. It was good. I packed Silver and said goodbye and thank you for everything.
Today I didn't have far to go so I told myself I would take my time and take lots of photos.

Right around the corner was a trampoline in the ground. It is very common here to do that. It saves putting up safety nets all the way around.
I crossed the bridge for bicycles to get to Fyn.
View back to Jutland
A wide expanse of water
The cutest little house that I have ever seen.
Coming to Middlefart
A tower
Colourful row of houses
For my mailbox collection
For my family names collection
This is an initiative to keep corridors open for butterflies and bees. The soil alongside the fields is specially prepared and seeded with a wild flower mix. It is very nice to look at right now.

This is the flag of Denmark that can stay flying day and night.
I took a long rest stop here and worked on the blog.
I like this idea. I took a photo of the company name. It would work on my car.
Other side of bay
So many white buildings with orange roofs
I don't know what this is but it looked like someone might live here.
These horses were taking it easy.
A church?
These 2 photos go together. It is a big group of white buildings  that I think might be a restaurant.

A church in the distance. All the white ones with orange roofs are Lutheran.
Anyone want to buy this house. It is for sale.
All the signs and memorials are engraved in stones.
One of the quiet roads to bicycle on.

I stopped here for a LONG time because I was so early.
I did not know what this crop was. It was ripe and had little pods like peas with little black seeds inside.
Closeup. I found out from Jan the next day. It is Rapeseed for making oils and fuels.

No comments:

Post a Comment