Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Silver's Copenhagen Tour

It is Sunday today and I am trying again to get hold of someone at Vodafone. God is good for after trying a few times a nice Dutch lady answered the phone and did her best to help me out. All I understood from the conversation was that she was adding 5 Euros to my phone credit on the card that was in and that it was activated. She suggested that I call Vodafone again tomorrow to verify everything.  I was starting to feel better until after the call  a message came up saying I had used all my phone minutes. I wasn't happy because that call was supposed to be for free. I checked and could see that I had internet by mobile so at least that was good. I would call back tomorrow.

Palle and Pia had a visit from their relative from Iceland, Thorn.


Afterwards I decided to lubricate Silver and check her tires and take her for a Copenhagen tour.







A couple from Germany just entering the city





Holding hands










This tourist from Poland took my photo.


Pia and Palle were very busy today cleaning so I offered to buy pizza for supper. That turned out good and Pia and I picked it up at Flinstones. Then we went for our last evening walk with Sofus in the  green area.







No comments:

Post a Comment