Sunday, August 25, 2019

Friday August 23rd, 2019 Day 45 Rest day

Today was another rest day. I slept in longer than 6 a.m. so that was nice. I came downstairs when it was morning coffee time in the office and joined them there. Later we all came into the kitchen for lunch and Marnix worked on Carla's sore arm.

 I also did a load of laundry today and walked the dogs all the way around the lake.



Victor

Sepp

I went on bicycle with Carla to the grocery store. She goes every day to an Albert Heiyn not far from here. I tried to call Ellen 3 times but no answer. I also called my cousin, Lia and my penpal,Corry and because Dick had given me permission, I invited them here for tomorrow evening for supper. Dick and Carla would be gone to a beach anniversary and birthday party. Dick said he would help  do groceries for it tomorrow.

Carla receives flowers from Ron's store every Friday. It was a very pretty bunch and they last for about three weeks.


Carla made a supper of chicken, vegetables, noodles that was very good. We had yogurt for dessert.

I took the dogs out in the evening and saw some children catching frogs.


Later in the evening, we watched a movie,  Angels and Demons , together about the papacy and voting for a new pope and the secret science organization. Tom Hanks was starring in it. Again it was very late to bed but a very nice comfortable, enjoyable day at Dick's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment