Thursday, August 22, 2019

Back with Paul-Eric and Susan

I came to Paul-Eric and Susan's house at about 6 pm. Paul-Eric was outside and greeted me warmly. Susan was volunteering at the shelter for abused women. I took the time to hang out all my wet things on the back deck. 

Paul-Eric warmed up some pork and vegetables and potato puffs for our supper. Susan came home later and I gave her a big hug and recounted some of my adventures. 
Later Victor came home and told me about his new car, an Alfa Romeo. He had sold his scooter while I was away.. In October when he turns 18 he can drive his car alone. 


Then their son Daniel came by for supper. He is 22 and a student in finance. He and his girl friend, Freya, who is studying digital media are just moving into their first apartment farther north . He showed me a room to room video of it and it looks nice. They were on a 5 week very well planned  (by the hour) trip to the southern part of USA recently.

Daniel and Freya

With Daniel


 Family photo - Victor, Susan, Paul-Eric and Daniel

 We talked over a cup of tea and strawberries and cream . Susan showed me the photo of her elderly parents who have been married for 68 years. Her father is in the hospital but getting better.

 Victor is going this week to visit  Anne Riemer's daughter, Wilma, 17. Anne was my contact in Espergaerde through Susan and Paul- Eric but she had to cancel my over night stay when her daughter needed an appendix operation.


 Wilma is doing much better now. This is a photo of her in the hospital.


 Fie, the Hausting's  huge, fluffy cat sat and listened in on all the conversation.
Then Victor, with his father beside him, drove Daniel home after we said goodbye and Susan went to bed because she had to get up so early to go to work and I went in my room and worked on blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment