Monday, August 12, 2019

Second Boat Trip


To end my second day of touring I decided to take another boat tour. I took the bus to that part of the city and planned to catch a Netto tour. When I got there it had just left and the man said if I went to another spot a few blocks away, I could get one there at 5 o'clock. So off I went in a hurry and made it there with 2 minutes to go. But there was a long line-up so I sort of squeezed in my voice when there was a pause talking to another customer. I explained my situation and they said to go ahead. Hurrah! I made it on and got a front row seat to boot. 

Our commentator.
Netto boats
The Opera House
Passengers behind me
A naval ship
Bridges
Going under with notmuch room to spare. We were always warned not to stand.
Steeple
Little Mermaid from the water side
Canal
Weather changing
Colourful



Marble Church

A great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment