Thursday, August 22, 2019

50 km. from Legoland to Fredericia-finishing circle of Denmark with a rainbow,

I left Legoland after 2:30 pm. and retraced the section that I had cycled before. I felt good about going back to Legoland and seeing it all. It was great! Now I had to ride over 50 km. to get back to Fredericia area to Paul-Eric and Susan.


During one stop where I bought a cold drink I met this couple, Enger and Leon. We had a nice chat.

For my things in a row collection-bird houses

Mailbox on a chair for my mailboxes collection

Nice little lawn ornament

Cows always look more at Silver I think because she is so bright.

The bridge at Fredericia area coming into view...

...and getting closer

And after all the last 7 or so days of rain and after 25 exciting days of touring around Denmark, God sent a rainbow to finish the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment