Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Day 27, August 5,2019, 67 km. Naestved (Nina) to Rosekilde (Trudy and Claus)

Nina was gone early in the morning with her two grand daughters. She had teacher meetings today. The students go back to school next Monday. I thought that I had a short day today and she suggested that I go to see Skovtårnet, a big tower in the woods that you can climb. But then I saw that I had 60 km. to do so I changed my mind about going to the tower until the sun dried the tent and then I pumped the tires, packed and left. I had a lot of trouble with Komoot trying to leave and finally after zigzagging all over, I turned it off and reloaded it. I think I may have put on the wrong one the first time because now it worked.
I like the Danish road signs.
We are happy if you don't go over 60 km.
I had a snack break by a bench below this church. I had 2 pastries and a yogurt I had picked up in a grocery store while leaving Naestved.
The view was spectacular.
I feel this GREAT.
A stone wall
A ripe crop
I found out later from Trudy that it was quinoa.

Sneslev  church

Lots of horses
This pony was curious and came toward me.
Western
Another church and more horses
I followed and passed  these boys several times for many kilometers.
Cutting down the hedges
It was busy as I entered Roskilde but I found the apartment building and called Trudy who let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment