Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tivoli Gardens

Tivoli Gardens is the amusement park that inspired Walt Disney. It is one of the oldest in the world . It first opened in 1843. It is located right in the heart of the city. It has many different kinds of rides and games. When I first entered there was a performance by some talented dancers. Then I walked around and saw all the rides and games. Afterwards I spent time in the garden area. There was to be a concert at 10 pm and crowds were coming in. It is supposed to be very beautiful at night with all the lights on. I stayed until about 9:30 and the lights were on but it was not dark. I decided after such a long day to go home while there was a little light. It was quite a touring day.


A ballet performance



Big crowd
















...

No comments:

Post a Comment