Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Legoland

LEGOLAND® Billund Resort is Denmark's most famous and popular amusement park for families and children of all ages. Billund was the original LEGOLAND Park, opening in 1968 alongside the LEGO ® factory in Denmark. Over 1.9 million guests visited the park in 2011 and since the opening more than 50 million guests have visited the park. This makes Legoland the largest tourist attraction in Denmark outside Copenhagen. The Legoland parks that have since been built are modelled upon Legoland Billund, most noticeably the Miniland area, which is made up of millions of plastic Lego bricks.

decided that since it was already 12 o'clock  I would head on down the road over 55 km to Fredericia. But when I got about 3 km. out of town I started to feel guilty because Isaac had told me I should at least have my photo taken at the entrance of Legoland. So I decided to turn back and do that. When I got there I asked a guard that if I did go in could my bicycle be watched or put in a secure area. When he said yes I decided to pay and go in and take a quick walk around. However the place is huge and even at 2:30 pm. I had not seen it all. I took so many photos of all the Lego miniature places and the rides and everything. I could have stayed way longer.














 Kennedy Space Center


 Legoland Hotel


 Ghost house

 One of 5 Star Wars displays

Finally at 2:30 I decided I better get going. I had a good, long bicycle ride before me but I was satisfied with my visit to the Lego places in Billund.

No comments:

Post a Comment