Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Feeling Down, Saturday, August 10th, 30th Day of trip and Day 14 in Denmark

Well I am feeling down today. My phone and internet have not worked since Friday. Palle and I tried putting in the second Vodafone Sim card last night but it is not working. I think it is my fault for not sending a message to stop the 30 day bundle although I thought it would just end automatically. I have been trying every day to get hold of someone at the company with no luck. I have talked to Matthew, Palle asked a young neighbour to come and have a look and I even asked Carla..
   I think I am also very tired from all my touring. My Copenhagen Card is done now.
   Palle suggested that I go to a store in the Field's Mall one Metro stop away and they would know what to do. So I bought a ticket that was good for one hour. I not only went to the store he suggested but also to two other phone stores with no luck. They all said it was not the problem of the phone. So I went back very dejected.
When I arrived back Palle and Pia were very excited because they had bought a new carpet and were also given an extra one. I hated to tell them the news about the phone. I had told them in the morning that I wanted to take them out for supper as a thank you. Pia had chosen a place in Drayor by the water for 6:30 so I decided to try to have a nap after calling Dave. I spent some time praying and asking God for help. I decided that I could just go find a store tomorrow somewhere and buy a different company's Sim card. Later we went out for supper. It was a nice cafe at the sea with a view of the bridge to Sweden. We ordered appetizers to share and were sitting on chairs by a high table and having a nice conversation together until the band started to play. It was too loud for our ears. The food came and we asked if we could move to a table farther away. Finally they let us move and we enjoyed the remaining time there except Palle was given cooked potatoes instead of the fries he ordered. Afterwards we went for a short walk and returned home.








No comments:

Post a Comment