Monday, August 19, 2019

A RAINY DAY 60 km Arhus to Jan and Marianne in Silkeborg

I left Arhus at 9 when Chanette had to go to work. She helped me take Silver up the 5 steps out to the street. Silver is harder to carry up than down. It was a drizzly rain all day  long so not a good day to stop and take photos. I always use my camera when bicycling and my phone at museums or houses. First I was headed to Skanderborg.

I took this photo as I was about to go down the hill.
There was a beautiful view of the water. It would have been really nice on a sunny day





Steers in the field

Wet road

Houses on the hillside so a few more uphills coming for me
These photos were taken from a terraced campground AFTER I climbed a major long hill near Laven

Back in the woods

Coming into Silkeborg


Little rapids

Crossing on a bridge



Finally after riding in the rain all day, I arrived at John and Marianne's house and pushed my bicycle up their driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment