Saturday, August 10, 2019

Canal Tour 1

Today is Day 1 of Copenhagen touring. We tried to buy a Copenhagen green card on the internet this morning with no luck. So Palle brought me on the metro to where I could meet the train and I took it to Central Station where after many questions from various people, I was able to buy a card, not at an office but at a 7-11 store  Strange. It will allow me unlimited access to transportation and many attractions. Then I made my way outside and tried to get my bearings. While doing that, I met Freddy and Marie-Louise from Switzerland. They were also headed to the boat tour. Together we figured out the correct bus to take but went one stop too far. So we walked back and were able to get on. They had to sit under the roof but I got a spot at the top and front.

Our great announcer, Matthias
Freddy and Marie-Louise
Selfie
Along the canals
Kayakers

Matthias announced that we were going under the kissing bridge and to kiss our partner and if we didn't have one, we could kiss him or the captain so I kissed the captain. I think he was surprised.

I was waiting for this boy to dive in but no such luck.
The naval area.
A crowd of people at The Little Mermaid. I will have to see her from the front also.
The Queen's Palace and the Marble Church

Lots of bridges to go under
The captain

With Mattias
Thank you, Freddy and Marie-Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment