Sunday, August 11, 2019

King's Gardens

From the Round Tower, I walked through the King'Gardens.The King's Garden is Denmark's oldest royal garden and is a popular place for Capenhageners to meet and relax and for children to play in the artistic playground. The Renaissance style garden was established by King Christian IV in the early 16oos. The huge flowerbeds are  a spectacular sight during the summer months.Christian IV's pleasure and kitchen gardens for his castle Rosenborg. . The garden acted as a setting for entertainments for the king and his visitors, and also supplied the court at Copenhagen Castle with fruit and vegetables.As I was walking there I could hear music from my left so I went to the sound and found a military complex where the soldiers were performing marching and music.






 I met Joanne and Damian from Pennsylvania when I asked if they could take my photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment