Wednesday, August 21, 2019

RAIN, Wet, Flat tire, Lego house-closed, then open

When I woke up it wasn't raining so I thought I would pack and leave. I left all the bags in the tent for the time being. I went out and uncovered Silver. AND her back tire was very soft again. It is a slow leak again but I could ride on it yesterday so I pumped it up and hoped it would go today. But then it started to pour so I covered her up and ducked back into the tent until the rain subsided.

The area where I was stuck for the night.


The trail I had followed into the bush yesterday.

Finally I could get everything on Silver and head back to Billund.
Past some Lego factory

I got to Legohouse and read the sign and was totally disappointed because I thought it said that it was closed on Monday and Tuesday. I thought to myself- look at all I went through yesterday and last night just to find it closed. But then a lady came out of the door and I asked her and she said it was open but not until 10 am. It was only 9 am.and I checked my tire and it was way down so I decided to change the back tire. The lady brought me out a hot cup of tea and said if I finished early I could go in the building to wait. Well it took most of the time and I did find a small hole in the tube right at the spot where a small stone had made a hole in the tire. I am thinking these tires are not very good but someone told me that it was the small stones that are sharp as flint that do it.

Before I went in I asked a woman to take my photo with the giant Lego block.
I took lots and lots of photos here but will only post some with me in the photo.

6 block factory



The many different things you can make with 6 blocks

Giant Lego tree

3 huge dinosaurs



Bicycles

Train

Make vehicles and race them

Waterfall

Bicycle


Snow mountain

Skyscrapers

Carousels

Bigger blocks for smaller hands

I made a fish and it went in the tank and swam for me.

I took this photo for Sako and Riku

Around lunch time I decided I better go but not before I got a package of 6 Lego blocks for each of my young grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment