Monday, May 19, 2014

70. Europe Bicycle Trip--Day 25--Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, May 11 th. It is a rainy,cool day in the Netherlands. My children wished me Happy Mother's Day with pictures and messages on facebook. I bought 3 bunches of fresh, yellow tulips for To. To was picked up to go for mass at her church. I could not find a Brethren place of worship so I read my Bible here.
Later in the morning, To's daughter Jeannette, from nearby Hoofddorp, came by with her husband, Marcel and their children, Esmee, 14and a half and Kevin, 12. They wished To happy Mother's Day and stayed for tea and then went on to Wassenaar to visit Marcel's parents.
We took many combinations of photos.
To lamented that she is so short.
Here I am  with my first and second cousins.
My second cousin, Jeanette, who sees her mother regularly and takes her shopping every week.
My happy third cousins,Esmee (with an accent over the first e) and Kevin (the card maker)
My bubbly and busy cousin, To----I enjoyed our visit very much. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment