Saturday, May 24, 2014

87. Europe Bicycle Trip--Afternoon Walk and Folding Bicycles


After lunch I walked toward the marina. At 2 pm I had arranged to go to see seals.I had time to look around.
Because I was thinking of buying a folding bicycle for this trip but decided against it for fear of it being stolen. I am quite interested in the different kinds. I have never heard of ALU-REX.
Grass cutting and collecting at the same time
Please let your dog loose outside of this area.
These school children were returning from an adventure. I see lots of school groups every day on class field trips of various kinds.
Dipping my feet in the Waddenzee
No wind today so the sails are down.
Margriet, who took the picture of me in the water
Two in the box
A goat statue
The church and the square
The graves by the church

1 comment: