Saturday, May 10, 2014

54. Europe Bicycle Trip-Day 18-Ome Jan and Tante Betty's home in Gouda

Typical Dutch farm
On Sunday, May 4, I bicycled alone, following all the knooppunten,  to Gouda to the apartment of Ome Jan and Tante Betty.

Colourful bushes
Rhododendrens
Water on both sides
I bicycled just past this building. My GPS said to turn around and just then I heard Ome Jan's voice from the balcony. Hooray, I am here. I give myself an A+ on today's route.
Tante Betty and Ome Jan
L to R youngest daughter , Kitty; granddaughter Anne and her mother Carola who is Ome Jan and Tante Betty's oldest daughter
Lovely IKEA furniture
A very comfortable dark leather couch set
Caught you in action!
That's better
This gift was from the Caravan Club. It has the photos of their family and friends  from days past.It was given to honour their many long years of service. They have been members for over 40 years and are excellent trip planners and leaders.
Ome Jan said "This is the bosses office. I must knock to enter" The boss is Tante Betty!



2 comments: