Tuesday, May 6, 2014

46. Europe Bicycle Trip--Dick and Carla's House

Every Van der Prijt (spelled Pryt in Canada) has a grandfather clock. My own father made 26 of them in his retirement.
The desk to the side of the living room
The living room
The kitchen
The library and reading room is FULL of books!
My bedroom-I can leave my suitcase and items that I won't need for the bicycle trip here. Thank you, Carla.
In the hallway upstairs
Carla's room for painting and sewing. Here you see paintings of Daniel, the youngest son, and Marnix , the oldest son, when they were small. They were real Dutch blonds!
Carla and Dick have two very well behaved Swiss dogs called Quintus and Victor. This is Victor, the youngest.
Dick's office used to be in the bedroom that I am in but over the last years they have built a separate building for their accounting business which Dick and his son, Marnix run.
His secretary

1 comment: