Saturday, May 10, 2014

51. Europe Bicycle Trip--Day 16--Blog and Grocery Day

I was alone today so I spent the morning doing blogs. The weather looked unpredictable but I donned my rain gear and cycled the little distance to Ter Arar the nearest little town. I decided to explore a little down another road for awhile.
The bicycle path-road to Ter Arar goes along this canal. It was busy this afternoon.
Tour boats
The lift bridge often opens.
At the intersection a large group of cyclist were waiting for traffic to clear. They were also wearing safety vests.
A typical mother going shopping with her children
Bridges over quiet waters
Many people also roller blade.
A typical beautiful Dutch home--water,bridge,flowers
I did my groceries and loaded Silver and headed back to the caravan before the rain and worked on my journal and blogs.Today is Friday, May 2nd so I am a little behind.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all your pictures! It is so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete