Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Goodbye

 

Andrée spent the afternoon preparing a supper of cold duck, zucchini cheese soup and potatoes and green beans and invited Thomas, Chloé and I to eat with them. It was very nice together. 
 
The soup, especially, was delicious. We talked a mix of Frenxh and English.

Cold duck tasted okay.

Goodbye Leon. We had some good conversations. May God bless you.

Goodbye Andrée. May you stay spry to care for Leon. May God bless you.


Goodbye Chloé. I am pleased with Thonas' choice of a life partner. May you both continue to work well and also to rest  together. May God bless you.


Goodbye Thomas. I wish you all the best with the vineyard, the th⁸e vegetables and the hôtel. May God bless you!




Thomas brought me to the train station in the morning. He has done so much for me that I appreciate. He looked up on the computer about bicycles on the trains from here. They have to be in bags. He took me special the next day to the far side of Béziers  to two bicycle stores. The first one had no bags. I was worried I might have to leave Silver behind. The second store was Decathalon and the lady in sports said she thought they didn't have any when looking at her computer. But when she turned around she saw one on the wall. I believe God put it there. Thomas also spent a lot of time arranging my train ticket just like I had looked up on Rome to Rio where there was only one stop in Brussels and no stop in Paris. Then when he had it all arranged and I went to use my visa card and it wanted a phone with bank through our home phone number , Thomas used his visa card so we could finish the transaction. I would not be here wothout the help of Thomas. THANK YOU!
 
After we said goodbye I made sure that I didn't take the first train going by but the one at 8:05. Before it came I asked a lady close to me if she was on the same train and car and she said yes. I asked if she could help me when the train came. When it stopped everyone walked forward more. We weten't sure if we had to go forward or back. She ran a little forward but then realized we had to go back. She took my two bags and I took the bike. When I got the front part of the bag on she told someone in there to help pull it on. So in two minutes of time we managed to get on the train. God sent me Kate to help because I could not do it alone. I asked her name, took her photo, gave her my card and said THANK YOU for her help. RACHAEL!!!!



Now I could settle down and enjoy the first part of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment