Friday, September 1, 2023

Cycling to Brem and Le Chaponnet

 I left Le Grand Corseau after saying goodbye to Bernadette. I did not get much sleep last night due to the family next to me that must have had 8 people in the little house and 2 in a tent behind. 

Today's ride was along a lot of the coast with it's beautiful sandy beaches. There are lots of hotels and  campgrounds  and fun parks for entertainment.

Hotels

An aquatic center

Inside taken through the glass

Just one of the many places for parents to spend their money on their children

Another

Ferris wheel

This weekend there is a BIG TRUCK event here.

Another

I don't know the meaning of this statue but I thought that I would like my picture with her.

I look a little small.

More fun!

Finally I came to Brem sur Mer and started looking for a campground. The first that I went to was full. The second that I went to was full. Then I started getting panicky because it also looked like it might rain soon. I checked a spot on Google that said Bungalow but it turned out to be gated and part of the first campground. Then God intervened and had me come into the farthest back part of Le Chaponnet. I saw some empty sites at the very back as I entered and started feeling a little better. I finally found the office and was relieved to have a place. I borrowed a hammer from a campsite next to me and set up in a hurry but the weather changed amd it was a nice evening. I did not swim or shower but walked around a little after I made my supper.

So thankful to God for bringing me to this place after 3 other tries.

My home for the night

Nice colourful toys

Outside pool was not busy.

Inside pool was busy.

Games room
I went to bed and was worried because the weatherman said it would rain toward morning.

Amara


No comments:

Post a Comment