Saturday, September 16, 2023

Brigitte and Francis in Fourques sur Garonne

 

Brigitte and Francis live on Rue du Coq They are my Welcome to my Garden hosts.

             
She is 60 and does housecleaning  and he is 65 and retired from garden maintenance work.

Turtle decorations

Marcel the turtle

Mila is 6 and is a Charp dog 

   Tournade the cat

My tent

I had a nice table and bench to use.

Brigitte told me about their son and companion who will finish a 20 country bicycle tour next week. Brigitte also made me supper and breakfast. Thank you.

Where I did blog work


             Francis rides a motorcycle



He made the brown ones from a kit.


An interesting ornament

I got to touch Marcel

Marcel's  house

The animals all get along.


In the evening we watched France beat Uraguay in Rugby.


It was a pleasure visiting with you both.

Thank you Brigitte for hosting me. May God bless you.


Thank you Francis for putting up with my weak French. I thought we did fine together. May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment