Thursday, September 28, 2023

Babysitting Helper , Hedge Cleanup and Police Couple

 

Today in the morning I helped Carla babysit. We drove the short distance to Nieuw- Vennup and picked up Riley and Fayen. Mariska is back to school for her physiotherapy course and Carla gets the children on Monday and Thursday. Dick takes Thursdays off now to help. We returned to Dick's place for the day.

I do not have many photos because they don't want them on the internet so I do their side or back. I entertained Riley with  magnet drawing and water  painting while Carla got some groceries.

In the afternoon while the children slept I picked up all the debris from the hedge cutting .

It took a while. Each load full was dumped at the end of Dick's tunnel of love at the back of the garden.

In the evening Daniel and Dick's friend Thys came to visit. Thys and Shannon are a police couple just like Emily and Adam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment