Sunday, September 17, 2023

Anne in Le Passage, Lot -et-Garonne

Anne is my Warmshowers  host for today. She used to work in Social Work. I knew she was home because there was lots of laundry on the line. In French and English mix and with some embarassment she told me that she just found out that there are bedbugs  at her place.

I felt so bad for her and told her they are also common in Ontario and told how I had to wash everything when one of my children came home from school with headlice.

I told her my tent was wet anyway and needed drying out and I like sleeping in it.

The front of the house

Her friend, Amelia , came over.

   I had had trouble with my camera that it wouldn't send the photos  to my cell phone with the cable so she took the card out and loaded them to the computer and then downloaded them to my phone. Thank you so much, Amelia.
      
She and Anne baked Madelaine cookies.


We had lunch together.

She was eating boiled artichoke. I tried some but can't say that I like it.  She suggested the sauce she was using which made it better. The watermelon was good.

Amelia is 30 and an environmentalist like Anne.

Good bye and God bless you for helping and being a companion to Anne.

In the evening we played Chromino

Anne won most of the games...

But I won the last one.


Thank you Anne for hosting me. I hope your problem does not continue. May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment