Monday, September 11, 2023

From Camping Pasteur to Cristiane and Bernard in Belin Béliet

 I woke up and for the first time the tent was nice annd dry to put away. I had to ask Thierry for help with one round stake that I must have pounded into a tree root with the half brick I used to set up. He even had a hard time but managed it. I had breakfast and as I left I invited him to come and visit anytime.

The path today was all flat, straight and asphalted and lined with trees. One could get very spoiled with these conditions all except the heat. The thing that kept catching my eye and making me want to take photos was all the artwork along the way.









The beautiful cycle path

Excellent painted lines guiding the bicyclers

Arrows indicating no passing anymore for cyclists and lots of shade

Cement divisions at crossroads to make you stop and look

Many, many kilometers through forests
We should have this in Canada.

I saw a chicken lunch place and decided to order a chicken sandwich. It was by a river where kayak companies were finishing and starting trips with people.

There they go!

Unloading


Finally at about 2:30 I arrived at my destination in Belin Béliet to see several signs with my name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment