Sunday, September 17, 2023

Camping at Le Moulin de Bidouet in Moissac

 

I was thankful that there was room at the campground. I could choose from a number of sites. I saw this spot with a picnic table but it was not a numbered site. I asked the man working in the wash room and he said randonniers like myself could set up there. GREAT! The tent got dry fast. I drank 2 cans of orange pop while setting up. I plugged in the charger , and washed my shirt and shorts and hung them to dry. Then I went short swim in the pool and a shower.

Ping pong tables are popular in campgrounds.

The pool was refreshing.

Le Moulin de Bidounet

View towards marshy area

Sunset

Moissac across the water

Sign at the office

Bright sunset

Other side of Le moulin



History

Map of area


The old mill

No comments:

Post a Comment