Saturday, September 16, 2023

Gite D'Emmannaëlle





 

The main sign

The closed gate

With Allan (the first long part of the story is on the previous blog called Heading North)

The front of the Gite

Decor at front door entrance

Living room, dining area and kitchette all in one room

Ballet themed  pictures on the walls






A saxophone on the wall
                  

We had real good , deep discussions both in the evening and in the morning
 I was able to present the gospel in various ways.
Janice with her poodle
          

Valerie and daughter Annaelle, owners

Goodbye Janice and God bless you

Goodbye my good friend, Allan. May God bless you and may we all see each other in heaven one day as we said when we parted.

I am not sure what all these stakes were for.

My first glimpse of the river Garonne


Another view 

Arriving in Fourques sur Garonne

Information

I will follow the canal system all the way across France to Béziers. I stopped and asked Rosalie and Marie what the name of the big, beautiful tree is that lines the path along the canal.


One of the many locks I will pass

A skeleton!


Many houseboats



I met these 4 walkers. They are out helping Geraldine who is fighting cancer.




Lots of different fish to catch


This guy was trying.


I stopped and chatted with these old guys and gave them my card and read the verses.

A boating club

Beautiful colour

A boat in the lock

Nice clouds on a beautiful day. 

Leaves all over the boat

Silver on a bridge or Pont. They are all named.

My turn 
It was GREAT riding along the canal on a flat path ona beautiful hot day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment