Friday, August 25, 2023

Lucie in Angers

 It was a very hot day and Lucie wasn't home yet.

I took refuge in the cool shade of this church near her house. I could see Silver outside and worked on my blog.

Side altar


 Main altar. Only 2 people came in- a young man and an older lady asking in French if I was okay.
                

Lucie's house was being beaten by the sun all afternoon. I went over at 5 and used the key she had hidden and went in along with her cat. I unpacked and sent her a message asking if I could set up my sleeping inside. It was too hot to set up a tent outside. I made myself at home. 

Lucie came home about 8 and we got to know each other. 

She works for this company.

This is her skittish cat.

Lucie likes to backpack and will be leaving soon with a friend to go north. We talked about backpacking and camping.

Later in the evening we sat in the garden and I showed her lots of photos from Google Photos.


Making her lunch for tomorrow with tomatoes from the garden




For her internship she went to Africa and loved it there. 

I guess she brought home this souvenir which I saw the next morning. Good thing because I would not have been able to sleep on the floor of her extra room if I had. I don't know the story behind it.

Off to work and a swim after. Thank you Lucie for hosting me. May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment