Thursday, August 10, 2023

Le Louvre


 I have some nice videos as well as photos from Le Louvre but will only load photos because my purpose of the blog is to have it printed off.


    Upon entering from the street there was a man standing chanting  loudly which produced a big echo.

    The first square was not too busy and I did a 360 degree video. Then I heard other music from a different direction.

The delicate artwork high up on the buildings was beautiful.

This young man was playing beautiful violin music with background effects.

I was mesmerized by the beautiful sound and came back again when he played Hallelujah. I gave him a tip.

The second square was very busy.

I asked a lady to take my photo.
Everyone was interested in the pyramid.
There were blocks to stand on to get the effect of touching or holding it.
Lots of people were relaxing in the late afternoon sun.

My self attempt
There were many exit portals all labelled with their own name.

Upon exiting one could see inside the actual museum.

They say it would take months to see it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment