Sunday, August 27, 2023

Arnaud and Helène

I arrived and Arnaud who immediately reminded me of Jari who used to be at the Y, met me downstairs and helped me unload Silver. He introduced me to Helène who was headed to the hospital for an xray of her finger from a fall on the stairs.
 
They are both in their forties and working in IT. Mostly from home. They are going to take 5 months off in November to bicycle Asia.

I am going to sleep at the base of the Eiffel Tower tonight. What neat wallpaper!

After working quietly in the afternoon we had snacks out on the balcony.

Their sister in law, Perrine, joined us for supper while she waited for her children to arrive on the train.

There were lots of ice cream snacks to choose from.

In the evening after they heard that I like games we played PUNTO which Arnaud won. They gave me my own to take home.

While we played we talked about bicycle trip and camping tips.

Arnaud was very helpful in the kitchen.

Artwork from their neices reminded me of the grandchildren art in my kitchen.

The living room

This cup reminded me of Emily and dogs.

All their games

Thank you Helène .I wish you the best on your trip. No falls! God bless you.





Thank you for everything Arnaud. Have a safe and enjoyable Asia trip. May God bless you. Thanks for watching Silver at the grocery store and yes I did see the elephant although it wasn't moving yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment