Friday, August 4, 2023

Arnaud and Mathilde


Arnaud , a physiotherapist, greeted me and although he was in the middle of a weight training session he showed me to my room.

There were 2 other Warmshower guests- Marie from Belgium on a 3 day trip and Matthew from New Zealand  going from Spain to Scotland. We all helped cutting vegetables and fruit. Being the person I am I cut my finger a little.
 
Arnaud and Matthew in the kitchen
2 of Arnaud's uncles came with their Bouviers. This is the young one 
This is the older one but he kept chasing the other one.
The bolognaise made by Mathilde
The raviloi
Arnaud making ravioli
Everybody visiting .

Everyone talking.

Mathilde, a primary teacher,  stirring the sauce 
We all enjoyed a delicious meal later in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment