Friday, August 4, 2023

From Adrien and Mathilde in Saint Omér to Keverly in Azincourt Saint Omér

 



I had lots of hills today and bad weather. 
I was bicycling through rolling farm land. I had to get off my bike 4 times to walk the hills.

Having lunch
Right next to my lunch spot a family was setting up a carousel. 

Wild flowers
Lots of Jesus statues
Finally I reached Azincourt
Azincourt was the site of abig battle


I reached the gated yard of my Welcome to My Garden host Keverly. A dog came to the gate but she had noted on the site that the dogs were friendly. Finally Jordan hm, her boyfriend came and opened the gate.
Jordan and Keverly who is a babysitter or nanny.
They have bought this place and came from Lillie in February.
Her father, Patrick and sister, Keefany
Planting tomatoes
Watching the work
Keverly, Patrick, Keefany and Jordan
It was quite a Google translation day as they are French and I got to practise my French.

No comments:

Post a Comment