Tuesday, August 8, 2023

From Pascal and Catherine to Thomas in PARIS

        Pascal and Catherine ride a tandem for tgeir bicycle journeys. Today Catherine is headed to work and Pascal is going on a 3 day ride to Dunkirk


   Silver beside thw tandem


   Thank you Pascal and  Catherine for hosting me. The delicious  supper and time of conversation were refreshing for me as was the nice clean clothes after your wash. It was much appreciated. May God bless you both.

Graffiti


Some is artful


The St. Denis Canal

Under this bridge the path suddenly ended and I had to find a different route



Oh no! What do I do now? I tried but it was too dangerous.
God sent me an angel in the form of Zaid. God bless you for your help.
 

My address in Paris brought me to this building along a back busy street . 
A kind man let me in the door because I did not know the code. I had tried to call Thomas but it was too loud. Once inside I tried again and he answered and said he was out but would come right over.

Thomas, 23 , who took Business and Entreprenership
in university works  in human relations for a big conpany trying to make things better and more efficient.

He comes from Lyonand just moved back to Paris again. 

A month ago he completed a long trip from France to Noordkap, the most northern part of Norway.

His apartment might be small but it is a blessing for me as he is allowing me to stay a few days to see Paris and his location in the 4th arondissement is close to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triumph

He made a delicious noodle and carrot and onion meal after meeting  part of my family on Facebook.
In the evening, his girl friend, Seneis came over. She is getting a new bicycle tomorrow and tgey are going for a few days to Normandy.


 
I can never thank you enough, Thomas , for your kindness abd help to me. May God bless you .

No comments:

Post a Comment