Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Silver is on a diet. She is getting lighter every day.

Last night I started taking things off Silver. First the two water bottle cages. Then the back rack. I was worried about taking off the front rack but the lock tightener loosened well and I could reach all the bolts. I took photos of everything. It will be much harder to put it back on.
Today, I tried to take the pedals off. I followed the instructions from a You Tube video and it worked great. I kept the pedals on and cycled to Velorution to ask about the gear rub in the middle chain. They said to bring it in later . I went home and unpacked the panniers and brought the bike later. It was an extremely HOT day so I didn't do more exercise but had tea with Lucy. I was disappointed when the bicycle wasn't ready by closing time. In the evening I played piano at Maple View before the singsong and later checked Matthew's vehicle size to see if the bicycle, suitcase and Julia will fit in his vehicle for the airport run.

No comments:

Post a Comment