Saturday, July 13, 2019

July 12th. Dico and a quick trip to Amsterdam

Today I slept in  until 10 after  being awake in the  middle of the night for a long time.  WOW.   It was 10 oclock and Dico, Carla's brother was coming to help me with Silver's front rack. We got it all tightened and then went inside for tea  and looked at maps. I told him a trail  that I would like to take. He called a store in Amsterdam with a book for that and then we went immediately with Carla's car for a quick half hour ride to the city. The store was not far from the freeway . Then we had to wait a bit for an accident. He was worried about parking so I started to pray about that and God answered that prayer quickly as when we got near there we saw that a car was pulling out. In about 5 minutes, we had paid for the spot and purchased the book and taken 2 photos on the street. The way back required a little detour due to construction so on one little side canal road I saw a boy standing on the back of a bicycle. COOL We had lunch after our return to Hoofddorp and I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at photos of Daniels wedding. Carla made a nice hamburg and salad supper and we talked the evening away.












No comments:

Post a Comment