Monday, July 29, 2019

Kamping Platz Kruitsand

The owner of the campground Christian welcomed me and showed me the facilities and led me to the area for tents.There I met ,Jan , from the Netherlands, here on a motorcycle and two young boys, Paul and Linus, who are bicycle camping for a few days. Paul, 18, is going next year to Illinois as an exchange student.  Then I put up my tent and went for a quick swim in the Elbe River. It was brown water  and the bottom was extremely slimy. I went in and then out and had a shower. I decided to eat at a beach side place because I still don't have fuel or much food. I did some work on my phone there.  In the evening, two Dutch ladies also camped-Ans ,70 and Trijne, 66. There was also a young family with a little boy not walking yet. I thought it might be a hard night but the little one only woke up once. In the morning I said goodbye to Jan . It was his last day. I also spoke with Ans and Trijne again mentioning that I have a grand daughter Tryne.

Jan

Christian

Linus and Paul


Trijne and Ans


A quick swim in the Elbe River

Hot day



Schnitzel




No comments:

Post a Comment