Saturday, July 20, 2019

July 18, 2019 Day 8 of my trip- A day in Apeldoorn

Annelies and I had breakfast and since she drives a taxi, while she was doing a run, I had a nice shower. Last night we had tried to get me on her Wifi but with no luck. Part of the problem was my fault because I had typed in 2 extra letters which in Dutch mean password. Then the message said "authentication error and would not let me in. I didn't want to use data as I am told it takes a lot to do pictures. I got to ride her Dutch bicycle to go visit my cousin Theo at his office He and Marjolein each own a business dealing with event organization. We had tea and coffee with them and Jamie, an apprentice, and Angela. The topic of Depuytren's contracture came up as my brother John, my daughter, myself and Theo have it. It comes in children of European descent. Angela mentioned Bowen technique to may be of help. Afterwards we went across the street to Theo's apartment for lunch. They had a fire since I was here last caused by a faulty fridge wire and so everything has been  redone. A beautiful new kitchen and living room and bathroom. I met, Lois, her daughter and took a photo of Timo , Marjolein's son After lunch, we said goodbye and cycled home by way of a park where I took photos of some ducks. Supper was salmon, potato balls and beet salad.


















No comments:

Post a Comment