Friday, July 12, 2019

Flying day

Easy morning at home. Arrived at airport just after 12:30. Lots of construction on the way. Nice lady at the counter didn't even weigh the bicycle. She believed me when I told her almost the exact weight that the suitcase was. I gave her a card and fridge magnet to follow my trip.   On the plane I was next to 93 year old Joan Collins who worships at Bethel Chapel so we knew lots of people in common. She is on the way to her daughter's house in Toronto to look at the basement which will become her new home in August. Her house is in the P- Patch and she is looking forward to the move. I was not impressed with the loading of my bicycle. They stood it on it's end once they got it in and in Toronto when it was unloaded it was placed on the top of a bunch of suitcases instead of placing it on the trolley floor.  In the airport, I wandered around for a while. I met Julie who is going to Denmark and Sweden and she videoed my airport antics. I had my supper cheese sandwich , talked to Melissa ,did a Facebook entry and a blog entry.






No comments:

Post a Comment