Tuesday, July 1, 2014

132. Europe Bicycle Trip--Norbert and Ulla and Elvis Presley

After our early morning success in Neuss, Maren and I stopped at her parent's house  for  a brief visit. In addition to Maren, Norbert and Ulla have been so very good to me since I have arrived. Norbert who is quite the historian comes from Bavaria. He is very good at practicing his English. Ulla had just returned from playing tennis for the morning. She is more shy to speak English but we understood each other very well.
Norbert and Ulla by their front door
The living room
The dining room
Add caption
The way to the back yard
Beautiful geraniums
A lovely back patio area
Ulla is a great fan of Elvis Presley
This photo of Elvis is on the wall of the family room which is downstairs.
Ulla's doll from when she was a child
Norbert pointing to a peace pipe
Many musical instruments adorn the walls
An accordion-it reminded me of my parents watching Lawrence Welk
I like the needlework curtains in this dresser.
Family photos adorned the walls. I need to do that at home also.
Ulla
Ulla and Norbert -Thank you for being so nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment