Wednesday, July 9, 2014

141. Europe Bicycle Trip--I Found My Tent Pegs

Today is Day 51,Friday, June 6th. I was disappointed last night when I set up my tent in Schaffhausen Rheinwiese Camping and couldn't find my tent pegs. I had to fashion 5 of them out of wood. Well, this morning I am singing, Hallelujah,thank you Lord because when I started to roll up the tent to put it away, I found the tent peg sack underneath the tent. I was so happy because it meant that I did look over my campsite in Konstanz before leaving. (which I thought I had done)
I am so happy!!!!
I had to go back over the Rhine and through Schaffhausen.
A tour boat
These school children were getting ready to go on an excursion.
A statue without an explanation
There are not many rock outcrops along the river. This reminded me of Pictured Rocks, Michigan.
A fancy bridge
A little bit of fast water ahead
Approaching Rhinefalls

No comments:

Post a Comment