Tuesday, July 8, 2014

139. Europe Bicycle Trip--Art On The Outside of Buildings

I was enjoying today's bicycle ride along this wide part of the Rhine. The weather was perfectand the scenery was exhilarating.
At the top of a section of path, I asked a couple that were having a rest to take my photo.
Then down I went!
Sugar beets
A whole field of sugar beets
I could take millions of photos of scenes like this.
I passed through Mammern, and Unter Eschenz
At Stein am Rheim the bicycle route crossed the river.
I cycled through the centrum.
The buildings were beautiful and full of artwork painted on the outside.
The bicycle signs today were all in red and very visible.
An interesting mailbox
Wood for sale
A little church or old school
I had to walk Silver up this hill.
Little children live here--be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment