Tuesday, July 1, 2014

133. Europe Bicycle Trip---Ice Cream, Tennis, Beer and Drums


In the afternoon, Maren and I went for a walk to see where I would get on the train in the morning. It was not far from her house. We passed the ice cream store and had a nice treat.
At the ice cream store I saw these little guys and thought they were twins. I was right. They are the same age as my twin granddaughters Kate and Isabelle.
We walked to the tennis courts. There were about 8 in a row and all with clay soil. The players have to rake it and redo the lines after their practices.
Silja was having a lesson.
She has very good technique and is very agile.
She is a cutie!
The railroad-I will see a lot of it tomorrow.
Rainer (busy eating here--left back) took us to the centrum for supper. Thank you, Rainer.
I had one sip of their beer since I was in Germany and everyone here drinks beer.
I had a chicken salad just like Rainer.
Lukas had a hamburger and fries.(The influence of his stay in USA)
Silja had chicken fingers and fries.
Maren had a pizza.
After supper Lukas played his drums for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment