Thursday, June 5, 2014

101. Europe Bicycle Trip--A Walking Tour and 10 Pizzas

Today is Day 35, Wednesday, May 21. I worked on blogs while everyone was away. I also went for a walk to find a bicycle store to see if the oil I had bought previously would be good to use on a chain. When I finally found the house of the man who sells used bicycles , he said it would be okay if used sparingly. In the evening, Mariette and I went for a bicycle ride of about 10 km. around the area of  Ter Apel.
"The chef " in her kitchen
This photo is for Emily. It is a male Weineraimer who lives around the corner.
The houses on Mariette' street are all Amsterdam style.
Toy store
The canal front has much work going on and a couple of men had the job of doing the brick sidewalk.
St. Willbrordus Church
This building is called St. Lucia. Marieete will have to tell me what it is.
Mailbox
Beautiful orange poppy
The library
Mariette had her art framed and will hang it soon.
This print was also framed.
!0 pizzas for supper!
They were delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so nice and the pizzas look delicious!! Tell Mariette that we roll our own pizza dough as well!!

    ReplyDelete