Sunday, June 22, 2014

121. Europe Bicycle Trip--A Fortress in 's-Heerenberg and Hungry Cows

I had nice bicycle riding all day on asphalt or small stones and Silver stayed nice and clean. Soon I came to 's-Heerenberg where Andre and Marianne that I had met at Majda's house lived
The bicycle path circled on a dyke around this fortress.
It was huge.
It was surrounded by a moat.
The perfect view!
There were other towers and buildings as well.
Tower
Idyllic pastoral Dutch scene
One of my friends
They were very bold. One of them stuck his head over the fence and started to bite the cover of my back bag cover.
There would have been nothing left to my bags if they all had their way.
Another devotional place
The autobahn
Parts of my cicycle ride in the afternoon took me through parts of Germany. This is a German windmill.
This is the name of the windmill in Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment