Sunday, June 1, 2014

96. Europe Bicycle Trip--A Walk Around Tynaarlo With Rebecca Baidal

In the evening, Rebecca and I went for a walk around the small area of Tynaarlo (spelled Tinaorl back in 1175).
Map and description of Tynaarlo
Advertisement for a little "ijs" ( ice cream) store
The basic buildings in this town are house and barn together.
Rebecca and I
We walked through the fields  and the cows came running over.
This lake was formed years ago because they neede the sand to build the road. It was a very popular destination back then and made the area very popular for vacation destinations. Now half is private land  and the other half belongs to the community and the local people police it because outsiders are not allowed on their part.
Beautiful  flower bush-Note that my pants are tucked in my socks so I don't pick up any ticks although I have not seen any yet.
Rebecca really likes her walks .
The extra little building by this farmhouse has a special purpose which I think is to do with the animal food.
Thank you, Rebecca for a warm welcome and a nice tour of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment