Friday, June 20, 2014

117. Europe Bicycle Trip--Happy 15th Birthday, Amy and A Rain day

Today is Day 41,Tuesday, May 27th. It is a rainy day which is fine with me because I am staying here with Ome Jan and Tante Betty for the day. Today, my oldest grandchild, Amy is celebrating her 15th birthday. happy Birthday Amy from the Netherlands. have a nice day. I worked on blogs but had trouble with photos getting out of order. I planned my route for tomorrow and had a hard time getting a Friends of the Bicycle place for tomorrow night because there was a big, 4 day walk in that area. Finally, I chose a place a little out of the way and was able to get a place in Westerdorp only 33 km away. I skyped Dave and Sarah today. I did a load of laundry and hung it to dry in the vestibule of the caravan.
Breakfast in the caravan
Tante Betty made a nice spaghetti supper
Supper in the caravan
Getting work done--Ome Jan did lots of reading
Most of the trampolines in the Netherlands are put in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment