Sunday, June 1, 2014

97. Europe Bicycle Trip---Day 33--On the Way to Ter Apel

Today is Monday, May 19th. It is Day 33 of my trip.
A nice breakfast that Rebecca left for me. I had the chocolate bar for my snack. Thank you Rebecca for a nice stay in Tynaarlo.
Today, I am on my way to Ter Apel to the home of my cousin, Mariette. It is beautiful weather.
One of a herd of friendly bulls
Windmill in the distance
One would never think that there wouls be such a nice path along a country field.
Country fields
Stork nest
The stork isn't busy today!
Balloo--I pass through so many little towns each day that I can't photo all the names or I would not get very far.
Hungry bird in Balloo
Resting sheep
This little one is so full that his belly is huge.
I also see some camping signs now and then. They are mostly part of people's yards.
A horse pasture by a small town church
The graveyard looks old.
Orange and red poppies are in bloom everywhere in the fields.
Two "wanderlers" with their packs
Logging operation
One path for bicycles and another for horses
Oncoming traffic-if there isn't enough room, I usually stop and let them by.
Bicyclists-Watch out for "paarden" (horses)

No comments:

Post a Comment