Tuesday, September 23, 2014

225. Europe Bicycle Trip--Oude Buisse Heide and Great Bicycle Paths

After leaving Breda I had to go through a lovely stretch of forest.
It wasn't paved but it wasn't too bad. I only had to walk Silver a few times when the sand got too soft..

Selfie

Bright sunlight on the ferns

A beautiful place with deer horns above the door. They do that with moose antlers on the garages where I live.

A scary scarecrow

A rooster amidst the chickens

Attention--Burn prevention

The small village of Rijksbergen

A beautiful row of flowering Hortensia bushes

The posts will certainly keep the cars out of the bicycle lane.

Oude Buisse Heide is an estate of Roland Holst that is a very peaceful place for walking with poems to read along the way. The bicycle path was paved.

I wish I could take this road and bicycle path back to Sault Ste. Marie to show them how it should be done!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment