Saturday, September 20, 2014

219. Europe Bicycle Trip--Cousin Hans, Helene and Alex

I bicycled very slowly with my taped broken front rack to Hans home. It was not very far which was good.
Cousin Hans' house
Helene (with accents) , Alex and Hans.   Alex and Hans are all decked out in orange for the soccer game tonight.
The bright sun room
Helene in her new kitchen
The formal living room
Dining area
My bed
My desk and table
Helene had a nice supper of meatballs, cauliflower and potatoes and mousse for dessert. We watched the soccer game which Netherlands won over Mexico 2-1. I Skyped Dave and then Hans and I looked at the map to see where his other children, Martijn and Adinda live.

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming that this is Ellen's brother? I have only met him once many years ago (45!!!!) when I went to Holland with brother John the year you got married!! They live in a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete