Monday, September 15, 2014

213. Europe Bicycle Trip--Goodbye Marijka, Tree Farms, and Lennisheuvel

Today is Day 74, Sunday, June 29th, 2014. My plan today is to cycle to Oosterhout and cousin Hans stopping in Tilburg for a visit on the way.
Marijka made me a very large breakfast--ham, cheese, yogurt, bread, buns, egg,juice and melon. There was enough to make a lunch sandwich also.
Yesterday evening, marijka and I had a talk about beliefs and we also talked about angels. This morning, she showed me the angel on the napkin that she had chosen for me. She says that she doesn't believe but I pray for her salvation. My reading in Psalm 119 " The entrance of thy words giveth light..." is my prayer.
Thank you Marijka and may God bless you.
de Jong tree farm
Young trees
Row upon row
The corn in the fields has grown a lot since my trip started.
Another shrine-they are always empty.
Fancy church door of St. Theresa Church
Modern building with part thatched roof--street has bicycle lane markings and different stone work in the bicycle lane
A beautiful home
Back in open grass land.......
BUT a nice paved path
Finally I came to trees and bush again.

Roel van Dal tree farm

1 comment: